Monday, March 17, 2008

WELCOME

Thank you for viewing my blog, over the coming months I'll be posting updates about university life and I'll be posting graphics or links there of, graphics that I have created.
My main influence for my art at the moment is Greg Martin, a well reknowned "Guru" of space art, he captures many celestial bodies in immaculate beauty.

you can find his gallery at: Greg Martins Gallery
Note: Flash is required to view most of his artwork
other inspiration I get is also from an artist community called "Deviant Art" this was originally the place where I discovered Greg Martin, however he has removed his space art from the site.

you can find Deviant art at: Deviant Art

Hopefully you enjoy my art and the art that you may find on those websites, I leave you now with one of my favorites from Greg Martins collection.


No comments: