Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Anime Reviews


In my free time I tend to devote a large portion of it to watching anime, and since I have very little else to write about I have decided to start reviewing some of my more favorite series from the multitudes I watch.

Anyway first things first, some of you are probably scratching your head and asking "What is this 'Anime'" and to answer that question, it is a style of animation/cartoon that was developed by the Japanese, and almost if not all japanese cartoons are Anime. Of course there are some debates when it comes to this topic, as Americans have tried to take and adapt anime to their ways, I and alot of others do not see "American Anime" as anime.

Enough sidetracking, my Reviews will be layed out with an overview of the story, and my rating out of 10, and a rating I'd give it for TV (G, PG, M, R, X) because most of the anime has yet to be licensed here in Australia I am working mostly of fansubs until these Anime are released in Australia.

No comments: